Sunday, April 20, 2008

Leaked!

Now, I know that the official announcement for Playmate of the Year 2008 isn't due until around May 8th, when the June issue is supposed to come out. However, there's recently been a leak on the message boards with a look at the new cover. There's been speculation that it's a hoax, but closer inspection can lead you to feel like that's not really possible because of the detail in it.

So, I'm going to make this an "unofficial" announcement, since I don't want to totally jump the gun.

... But it sure does get me excited...

Presenting 2008 Playmate of the Year
Jayde Nicole!



WOW what a finish! I was skeptical about user opinions that Jayde, Miss January, would be the final winner, according to my poll. I was almost sure that Spencer Scott was the clear frontrunner, with Brittany Binger a clear contender, what with all their fanfare and all. I never would've figured that the lovely Jayde is our leading lady for 2008!

I applaud the choice, all around. Jayde is gorgeous and memorable, and really is one of the best talents of 2007. She deserves the award 100%. I put her at #3 in my ranking, but I'm definitely not disappointed with the choice.

Revisit my rankings of the Class of 2007

Jayde's body is perfect, her face is really unique and engagingly exotic, and she's just a great and sensuous poser. I love the cover shot Playboy chose... it definite gets me pretty excited for her PMOY pictorial due out soon. I'm sure she'll do a great job with her reign as PMOY, and we're all sure to be looking forward to her pics. With a great pictorial, I think she has the potential to become one of the best PMOYs in years, and may be the best choice since 2005's Tiffany Fallon.

Here are the photos that I particularly love from Jayde. You can enlarge them by clicking on the thumbnail














She's just stunning, especially in that first photo. What an exotic beauty. I think that bust shot also does a great job at showing how amazing the subtle nuances of her face look in full lighting. An excellent smile and an excellent body. CONGRATS, JAYDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment