Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vote on the Cyber Girl Bracket!

This time of year, every website is doing brackets to determine a champion in something. Well, I just couldn't resist. I've always wanted to create a ranking of Cyber Girls, but instead, I'll leave it up to the fans to figure out who the people think is the very best Cyber Girl of all-time.

I've seeded the girls in the bracket according to general popularity. The top seeds were automatically awarded to CGOY winners and other top models.

Now, it's your turn to vote for the winners. Each week, I'll advance the girls in the tournament according to your votes. Today, we'll begin with the first round, with four matchups that determine "play-in" games against the top four seeds. Enjoy, please discuss in the comments, and happy voting!

- The PlayboyCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment